Broby WP Ash Rose
A sporty mid-cut sneaker for older kids and teens. It is waterproof and warm-lined for those colder autumn/winter days. Partly made in recycled materials and machine washable.
Broby WP is:
- Made from partly recycled textile/nylon with a reinforced toe box
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- 100% waterproof thanks to its biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- Easy to take on/off and adjusted with hook and loop fastening
- Lined with warming fleece
- Reinforced in the front, and the back to keep the feet safe and comfortably in place
- Shock absorbing, with a removable insole that breaths well
- Equiped with a sole made of lightweight EVA rubber, with a bottom in natural rubber that gives a superb grip
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|