One of Kavat`s most beloved models that truly has it all! Bodås is the chelsea boot you never want to take off.
Bodås 2.0 EP is:
- made in eco-friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on with elastics on both sides of the shaft
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in front, and in back of the shoe
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole and good pattern
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- Bodås 2.0 EP can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.