Avan EP Blue
Avan EP is a tiptop shoe for the youngest children. It has a nice retro feel to it and is made in soft eco-friendly leather, treated as water-resistant. Furthermore, Avan is certified with the EU Ecolabel, that is just great!
Avan EP is:
- made in chrome free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in chrome-free leather
- lined with chrome-free leather
- inside reinforced in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- flexible with a grip-friendly rubber outsole
- easy to take on/off and adjust fitting thanks to wide opening and lacing.
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Learn to walk
|Country of Manufacture
|Bosnia & Herzegovina