A clean yet stylish clog, handcrafted in Sweden. When wooden shoes goes chic!
Alseda EP is:
- made in vegetable tanned Eco Performance leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- unlined with raw edges
- fastened with a front buckle
- stable with an alder wood (swedish) outsole, and a bottom in rubber
|Upper||Eco Performance Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
No reviews yet
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
Vegetable Tanned Leather
Our Vegetable Tanned Leather is chrome-free and develops a unique patina over time.