Almo EP Slate Grey
Almo is a fantastic sandal for the youngest children. The shaft height is adapted for tiny feet, which means that it sits extra stably on foot. Almo is made of chrome-free leather, with a shock-absorbing insole and rubber outsole that provides a good grip.
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole in vegetable-tanned leather
- water-repellent and made of materials that breathe fantastically well
- easy to put on / off thanks to the wide opening and easy to snap with a hook and loop
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|