Title: Customer Developer (Wholesale)
Reporting to: MD Germany
Document version: Version 1
As a part of our new sales team in Germany. You are an ambassador for the brand, and you align yourself with our values. To deliver a first-class experience to our retailers. You are eager to walk the extra mile and you walk-the-talk. You are interested in establishing new relationships as well as maintain old to drive the sales and reach a high customer satisfaction level.
- Deliver excellent service and the best performance.
- Setting goals and work tightly with our retailers and follow KPI’s.
- Having a team-spirit and being a key-part of a new team.
- Understand and work by our values.
- Follow defined guidelines.
- Actively working with re-orders and after-sale-activity to optimize results.
- Taking part in actively making sure that our products are presented in the best possible way.
- Establishing and maintain our showroom’s, both physically and digitally.
- Customer meetings and fairs. (Approx. 5-7 days of travel per month)
- Working actively with our ERP system.
WORK EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCE REQUIRED
You have worked 2-3 years in the fashion or sports / outdoor industry and learned basics in retail/wholesale. We believe you are currently working as a sales assistant or sales assistant and want to take the next step in sales. You have a developed business sense, are used to working independently and in a structured way of working. You see a problem, understand it and come up with a solution. You are trustworthy and quickly create good relationships with exemplary service-oriented actions.
You have at least 3 years of upper secondary education and supplementary education in sales or purchasing. The service requires a good knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel. Photoshop is meritorious. Formal language requirements are fluent in German and English in both speech and writing. For the service, driver license is required. The service is full time, placed at our sales office at Kölner Strasse in central Düsseldorf, with ca 60 days traveling days per year, including headquarters in Kumla and participation in meetings all over Europe.