Many of us got a pair of well-worn favorite shoes in need of some dire care. Why not send them in for a repair?
It is our job to take responsibility for the shoes that we make, to make sure that they last as long as possible. Through our Repair Service initiative, you extend the lifetime of your shoes as well as helping us save resources when reusing instead of buying new.
Not sure if your shoes are eligible for a repair?
HOW IT WORKS
- We'll send you an envelope with a Repair-bag and a return bill.
- Clean your shoes and remove personal insoles and properly clean your shoes.
- Place the shoes in the Repair-bag. Seal the bag and attach the return bill.
- Return the bag to the closest post office.
- Once the shoes arrive at our circular center we will begin with a total makeover.
- We will send the shoes back to you in return.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- New outsole
- New insole
- Mending any torn seams where it is technically possible
- New laces
- Polish and shine
- A Kavat Eco Wax (88g)
- Free shipping to and from our circular center.
Read more about Repair Service here.