Our hope with our new site is that it will make the shopping experience better for you, while we are going forward to develop content with more information about us and about all aspects of our shoes. Although we are launching the new site now, we have more improvements in the pipeline that will be implemented gradually. Some concrete news now are the following:
- Filtration. Sort by collection, size, model, color, materials and properties. The feature is a bit limited in the beginning, but will be developed further. You can also sort by for example A-Z, price, newly released and so on. Everything to make it easier to quickly find what you are looking for.
- So-called "infinite scroll", where you can click to have more products pop-up, without having to scroll the pages. Simplifies especially during visits from mobile.
- Retailer map. A map with all our physical retailers across Europe, where you can choose to click on the map or search a list, so you can easily find out which stores in your area that sells our shoes.
- Instagram integrated on the landing page. See what we put on our popular Instagram account, where you'll find a lot of inspiration and tips.
- Simplified navigation on the customer service pages. There's a lot of information to search through, we hope it'll be easier to find on the pages now.
We welcome your feedback on what you are missing and would want improvemed on the page, things we are looking at that should be mentioned is alternative payment methods, chat support, and more. You are more than welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to provide input.